Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sounds of silence


TD No. 1 has gone to work, TD No. 2 has gone to Nanny's and No. 1 Son has gone to a friend's house, so I'm sitting here listing to.....silence!  The peace and quiet is deafening.  So what better opportunity to put the finishing touches on my last essay.  Although, to tell you the truth, I'd much rather be lying in the sun on the back deck.

I enrolled in next semester's classes on Wednesday - New Communication Technologies, World History and Creative Writing even though I'm seriously considering either going back to work or buying a book shop. I find myself continually questionning why I'm at Uni in the first place.  Anyway, I have a good 4 weeks to mull things over.

In the mean time, my essay on The Birds beckons.  The sooner it's done, the sooner I can hit the hammock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all!

I've done it!!!

Well, I've finally done it!! Got accepted into Uni AND created a blog!!! After searching for insightful websites to help me tackle my journey into academia at my ripe old age and coming up with nil, I decided to start one of my own. I hope this blog will encourage anyone who has ever doubted their own abilities, to put one foot in front of the other and achieve their ambitions, desires, dreams...no matter what they are. If anyone has any inspiring stories to share, I would love to hear them. I love an inspiring story!!!