Sunday, April 25, 2010

Half baked ideas

Since handing in my assignment last week, I've managed to convince myself that I've either 1) inadvertantly plagiarized by reading and re-reading the required text too often; 2) not referenced properly or 3) haven't provided enough depth of argument.  I'm both looking forward to getting it back and dreading it at the same time.  In the meantime, I have another essay due in two weeks and my rollercoaster ride of preparation starts all over again!  At some stage I'll become a little more relaxed about it all - probably 3rd year!

On a non-academic note - TD No. 1 has secured herself a part-time job in a bakery and will now learn the value of working for her money, responsibility and work ethic.  I guess we're both going through a learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all!

I've done it!!!

Well, I've finally done it!! Got accepted into Uni AND created a blog!!! After searching for insightful websites to help me tackle my journey into academia at my ripe old age and coming up with nil, I decided to start one of my own. I hope this blog will encourage anyone who has ever doubted their own abilities, to put one foot in front of the other and achieve their ambitions, desires, dreams...no matter what they are. If anyone has any inspiring stories to share, I would love to hear them. I love an inspiring story!!!